“During half a year of World Bank team’s collaboration with Ms Molik, she has proved her very high interpreting competencies and goal-oriented approach performed under tight deadlines.”
I have been privileged to work with many organizations both in Poland and abroad. I am dedicated to partnering with my clients to determine the specific needs of their organization.
Among my clients you can find such organizations as World Bank (references), ATM Grupa S.A. (references), industriAll Europe, Wrocław Technical University, Toyota Poland, Bombardier Poland (references), The Municipality of Wrocław (references), Lean Enterprise Institute Poland, Wratislavia Translation House (references), University of Lower Silesia, International Crime Fiction Festival (references).
- Wrocław Municipal Office. Study visit of OECD experts, “Peer Review. Wrocław’s Higher Education System and Its contribution To Development of Wrocław”, March 2012
- 2nd Joint Seminar of Inspection Bodies (European Commission), Wrocław, May 2012
- The University of Lower Silesia – conferences 2017, 2014, 2012, 2011
- Nato Global Forum, Wrocław, 2010, 2011
- Dzierżoniów Town Hall - Assessment of DTH application for the EFQM Excellence Award, October 2010
- Polish Society for Emergency Medicine – 3rd Central European Emergency Medicine Congress, CEEM 2009, Wrocław, June 2009
- Essays to exhibition catalogues published by the City Gallery in Wrocław
- “Wyspa” Institute of Art – translating articles to the anthology from “Alternativa” series: “Labour and Leisure” and “Estrangement”, as well as material to the “Alternativa” Festival catalogue, 2011
- WRO Art Centre – translating materials to catalogues to several editions of WRO Biennale, translating articles to the “From Monument to Market” publication
- “The Tree Climber’s Companion: A Reference And Training Manual For Professional Tree Climbers”, Polish edition by Jerzy Stolarczyk EKO-TREK, 2011